This half-day snorkeling trip visits some famous snorkeling spots on Gili islands, a great activities for travelers who stay at Gili Trawangan. Snorkeling is a perfect way to relax and see the amazing diversity of marine life. Almost anyone can snorkel, you do not need to be a great swimmer just comfortable getting into the water and ready for a great adventure. If you need a little help with buoyancy then we have life jackets available. Kids love snorkeling so make this one of the highlights of your family holiday here in Beautiful Gili Islands in North Lombok.
This snorkeling trip depart twice a day, morning at 10.00 am and afternoon at 13.00 pm. Start point is at the Pier or Jetty in front of Gili Trawangan’s night market. Snorkeling gear are included.
Gili Trawangan Snorkeling Trip Package
Private snorkeling with glass bottom boat
- north of this island, sea turtles are numberous. It is almost guaranteed that you come across with a sea turtle,
- west, underwater sculptures created by Jason deCaires Taylor, a well-known underwater sculptor,
- southwest, you can swim over the top of Bounty wreck.
Private snorkeling gili islands with a glass bottom boat
During 4 hours, you will visit some nice snorkeling spots around Gili Meno, Gili Trawangan and Gili Air:
- Sea turtles, green turtles and hawksbill turtles,
- snorkeling gili Meno : underwater sculptures, the Nest created by Jason deCaires Taylor
- snorkeling gili Trawangan : on a artificial reef (biorocks), vespas – scooter,
- snorkeling gili Air : coral reefs
- you can swim over the top of Bounty wreck which is about 8 meters deep,
- you can make a stop on Gili Meno or Gili Air.
The Itinerary Gili Trawangan Snorkeling Trip
Experience snorkeling trip exploring all 3 Gili islands from beachfront of Gili Trawangan night market. Begin by taking a boat to north west of Gili Meno’s snorkeling spot, and enjoy snorkeling off-the-boat here.
Next, make your way to Gili Meno to snorkel along the reef, keeping an eye out for colorful fish and even sea turtles. Then continue to Gili Air, where you’ll have free time to get lunch, before returning to Gili Trawangan. Enj